Wheatland Ducks Travel Baseball
Baseball Tryouts for 2023 Season
The Wheatland Ducks travel baseball program is pleased to announce tryouts for the 2023 spring/summer season. There is no tryout fee. Players should arrive 30 minutes prior to published times to register and stretch. Please attend the tryout time based on your player’s age as of May 1, 2023. Pre-registration is required.
Ducks Contact Info
General questions or interested in coaching? Contact Kellie Berlin at the Wheatland Athletic Association office at 630-978-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 Tryout Schedule
Dates: Monday, July 18 & 25
- 4-5:30pm – High School Players
- 5:30-7:30pm – 8U, 9U, 10U, 13U & 14U
- 7:30-9:30pm – 11U, 12U & High School Players
Location: Hoscheit Park (Montgomery Rd & Mair Dr, Aurora)
Contact email@example.com to inquire about a private tryout and roster openings.
Not sure what age group your player will tryout for?
Click here to see the 2023 Age Chart
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Thank you for attending tryouts for the Wheatland Ducks Travel Baseball Club. Coaches and Directors will be contacting players as soon as possible. Our goal is to have all players contacted as soon as July 27 and no later than August 2.
July 27 through August 2
Players will be contacted by phone or email regarding tryout status. The WAA staff will not have player status information until coaches have contacted the players.
Beginning July 27
Official WAA Player acceptances will be sent via email once coach rosters have been communicated. All players must register online or in person. Participants will have 72 hours to log in and formally accept their roster position once the email acceptance has been sent (from WAA registration system; Sports Connect). Online registration steps are below:
- Log into family account at waasports.org
- Accept the player position
- Optional fall ball sign up will be available at this time as well for high school Ducks/14U
- Electronically sign the Player Agreement
- Select a payment plan option and pay initial deposit with credit card.
- Call the WAA office at 630-978-2855 for registration assistance.
We will require a copy of the player’s birth certificate. Please mail, drop off or fax birth certificates to:
2323 Liberty Street
Aurora, IL 60502