WAA travel teams are back with limited practices.
What does this mean? Limited practices are team practices that are limited to TEAM members. Face coverings are required at all times and social distancing should be stressed. Coaches should maintain a 6 foot distance from participants at all times. No spectators are allowed and drop off and pick up procedures should be followed.
Naperville Yard Drop Off/Pick Up:
- Drop off – Parents can walk their player inside but then must exit. No spectators allowed at this time.
- Pick up – Players will exit the facility themselves with coach supervision through the side door closest to their practice field (North or South; see map). Parents can wait in their car or outside of the exit door.
WAA Training Center Drop Off/Pick Up:
- Drop off – Players and coaches can enter no earlier than 5 minutes prior to scheduled time. No spectators allowed at this time.
- Pick up – Players will exit the facility themselves with coach supervision. Parents can stay in their car or wait on the sidewalk outside the facility.
- The next team can enter after the previous team exits.