We are The Ducks
Premier travel baseball program for ages 8U-18U.
- One of most recognizable travel baseball brands in the nation.
- Emphasis on teaching fundamentals and preparation for the next level.
- Regional, state and national championship tournament play.
- Innovative, curriculum-based offering that will make the Ducks program the preeminent instructional program in the area.
- Focused on teaching the game of baseball in both an on-field and classroom setting, and preparing players to compete at the next level.
- Wheatland Ducks offseason training is run out of three local facilities. The Naperville Yard in Naperville, a brand new, state of the art facility that has synthetic turf fields and training area, workout rooms and concession stand, is the field training home for the 8u-13u Ducks teams. The Quarry Fieldhouse in Romeoville, a spacious state-of-the-art fieldhouse with a modern, synthetic turf playing surface, cages, a classroom and a weight room and fitness center, is the training facility for the 14u through 18u Ducks players. All Ducks teams will have batting practice at the WAA Baseball Training Center in Aurora, a 5,000 sq. foot hitting facility, operated by Wheatland Athletic Association.
- All Ducks participants will receive a complimentary “membership” for the WAA Baseball Training Center. Ducks participants may book available cage time at no cost from October through March. The Training Center also has weekly open hitting hours for Ducks players.
Ducks MLB Draft Pick
Congrats to former Ducks pitcher, Tomas Michelson, who was selected by the Tampa Bay Rays in the 29th round of the 2014 Major League Baseball draft.